Gartner Report: Market Guide for Healthcare Provider Population Health Management Solutions: 2018 Update
"Transitioning to value-based care and building population health management capabilities remains a top priority for most healthcare delivery organizations. CIOs can use this research to understand the market for essential enabling technologies."*
Download this report to explore the following key findings:*
- Product capabilities across vendors have normalized, at least as they are represented by the vendors. Differentiation will be characterized not by feature, function and technology but by ability to execute and deliver value.
- Leading vendors are emerging. As Gartner predicted, Epic and Cerner are becoming dominant players now that they have matured their capabilities.
- More vendors are selling to payers and diversifying into markets outside the U.S.
- Buyers of population health management (PHM) solutions are looking to their vendor as a partner to help realize value from the investment. More vendors than in the past are offering at-risk pricing based on a determination of value realization.
- Vendors have broad visions of evolving into population health ecosystems that put patients at the center and follow their journey.
- The line between enterprise analytics solutions and population health solutions has blurred. This creates a confusing market for buyers and introduces the potential for unnecessary duplication in analytic and integration tools and capabilities.
Complete the form on the right to download this limited time offer.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
*Gartner, Gartner Population Health Management Framework for Healthcare CIOs, Jeff Cribbs, Laura Craft, Richard Gibson, M.D., 08 November 2016
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.