Proven Strategies And Models For Succeeding With Downside Risk
Presented by Jeffrey Nelson, Chief Information & Innovation Officer, Millennium Physician Group
The recently proposed rule changes by CMS have caused quite a stir as 400+ ACOs will be forced to move from shared savings to shared risk or leave the program. You might opt to avoid value-based care today, but these new risk-based reimbursement models are not going away.
Learn from Millennium Physician Group, a top-performing ACO, who has extensive experience across the risk spectrum managing Track 1 and 3 MSSP ACOs. In the 2017 performance year, their Track 3 ACO earned an impressive $29.7 million in shared savings.
Change is here, and it’s important to consider the opportunities contained in the current and new regulations. Success in your value-based care strategy is directly tied to the speed and ability your organization has to adapt culture, care models, physician incentives, and infrastructure.
Webinar discussion topics include:
- The best strategies for your current position and resources
- Should I accept or accelerate my move to higher risk
- Current benchmarks and strategies to identify cost reduction strategies
- How to scale caring for high-cost/high-risk patients
- Reinsure strategies for limiting downside risk
- The transformational change needed for each MSSP track
- Identify, establish, and manage high-performing/low-cost networks
Complete the form to learn more from an expert on the proven strategies to thrive under value-based care.