Population Management: Using Data To Intervene With High-risk Members
Join us as Christy Dye, CEO of Partners in Recovery, and Dr. Michael Franczak, Director of Population Health for Partners in Recovery, present their population health management strategy on using data to intervene with high-risk patients.
As organizations move further into risk-based contracts, focusing on specific populations is critical for reducing costs and improving quality outcomes. When it comes to behavioral health integration (BHI), organizations are often challenged with where to start and how to implement the program across their practices. As part of this webinar, the presenters will share their journey from starting as an outpatient behavioral health provider servicing 3,800 adults to becoming a transforming clinical practice initiative (TCPI) agency, servicing over 8,000 adults with serious mental illness conditions.
Why Integrate BHI?
- ½ of the population will qualify for a BHI program at some point in their lives
- 7% of the adult population have co-morbid mental and physical conditions within a given year
- 52% of disabled individuals with dual eligibility for Medicare and Medicaid have a psychiatric illness
Key takeaways from the session include:
- Why behavioral health integration programs are vital
- How investing in healthcare IT is necessary for population health
- How to engage members to reduce costs and ER visits
Complete the form to learn more about building your BHI program for population health success.