ADDRESSING BEHAVIORAL NEEDS AND SOCIAL DETERMINANTS OF HEALTH
Often, behavioral health and social determinants of health (SDoH) are to blame for an inability to attend regular appointments before a hospital admittance occurs. Join us as Lightbeam Advisor Kelly Kolepp discusses how leveraging the right approach with the right data will help confront the behavioral needs and social determinants that prevent patients from receiving proper care.
During this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Recruit behavioral health providers
- Use data to target behavioral health beneficiaries
- Add behavioral healthcare practices into primary care
- Leverage case managers and other non-medical staff to address needs
- Target beneficiaries predicted to be in need