HOW TO ALIGN CLINICAL OPERATIONS WITH VALUE-BASED CARE
Whether you are already taking on downside risk or just beginning your value-based care journey, the key to success is patient-centered action. While care management may look different from one healthcare organization to the next, no program can yield positive outcomes without beginning change at the patient level.
Join us as our in-house Clinical Transformation Advisor Jessica Scruton, BSN, RN, CCM, discusses how to implement successful care management programs and report on outcomes effectively. Viewers will learn how to improve their organization’s clinical workflows in a way that leads to patient quality improvement and produces a return on investment in the areas of cost reduction, coding accuracy, and revenue generation.
During this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Create a staffing model that makes sense for your patient population
- Identify patients in need of intervention to improve outcomes
- Assess patients’ conditions and develop tailored care plans
- Address and overcome common care management barriers
- Report on program outcomes to demonstrate their value
Presented by Jessica Scruton
Clinical Transformation Advisor, Lightbeam Health Solutions