Medicare Advantage: What You Need to Know About the 2022 Final Rule
In this webinar, Lightbeam Product Manager, Cindy Dyer, reviews important takeaways from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services’ (CMS) 2022 Final Rule.
In hopes of providing Medicare Advantage (MA) organizations with more time, CMS released Advance Notices I and II this past fall. The release was earlier than expected so that organizations can continue to evaluate and plan around the pandemic, specifically related to the cost of plans and the preparation of their bids. On January 15th, CMS officially released the 2022 rates for MA and Part D members.
The two Advance Notices contain critical information for Medicare Advantage market members. During this webinar, Cindy will discuss:
- The Importance of the United States Per Capita Cost (USPCC) Growth Rate & Benchmarking
- The Encounter Data System (EDS) Transition in 2022
- End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Member Impact
- The Quality Bonus Program Policies and Definition Changes
- The Part C Normalization Factor Financial Impacts and
- Proposed RxHCC FFS Normalization and Part D Factors