UNCOVER SOCIAL DETERMINANTS OF HEALTH
Lightbeam technology generates data-based social determinants of health insights that allow for timely care management intervention.
Find and Act on Social
Determinants of Health
Address the social determinants of health in your patient population with complete patient profiles and targeted clinical transformation efforts. 1 in 4 Americans do not have access to a primary care provider or have a place to receive healthcare services. Lightbeam uses clinical and claims data to identify key trends like high ER utilization, missed appointments, failure to pick up medication, and other factors behind the kinds of care gaps often linked to social determinants of health barriers.
Use Nationally Recognized Forms Within the Platform
Access the official social determinants of health form from the National Association of Community Health Centers’ (NACHC) Protocol for Responding to and Assessing Patients’ Assets, Risks, and Experiences (PRAPARE) tool in the latest version of the Lightbeam platform. The PRAPARE form is a nationally recognized assessment that links to the Lightbeam Cohort Builder.
Create Custom Assessments
Lightbeam’s clinical transformation advisors built two assessments within the platform for you to help patients meet their social needs. They researched evidence-based studies and took pieces from select validated screenings to create two standard assessments for social determinants of health, one Comprehensive and one Mini. The assessments cover topics such as:
- Physical activity levels
- Emotional and mental health
These custom assessments can also include basic demographic information compiled from their medical records if you choose only to utilize claims data.
With Lightbeam’s social determinants of health solutions, you can better:
- Assess your patients’ needs by analyzing trends in clinical and claims data
- Segment patients with circumstantial barriers to care that may require a different approach to care management
- Create assessments based on your initiatives and modify anytime
- Use nationally ranked assessments to identify ICD-10 codes
Explore The Services That Help Our Clients Save
- Jeff Nelson - Millennium Physician Group
– Tobe Fisch, MD - Princeton HealthCare System
– Mark Kirschbaum - Maury Regional Medical Center
– Cara Bramlett - Mohawk Onsite Clinics
Interested In Learning More About Lightbeam?
Complete the form and we’ll get back to you ASAP.